Consider these facts:
- We are spending more time online than with any other media
- We are spending much of that digital time on smart mobile devices
- Time spent per day on mobile devices has increased 575% in three years
- 80% of the time spent on mobile devices is spent using apps
- ‘Internet of Things’ gadgets are mobile apps centric
- Apps offer a user experience which even ‘Responsive Websites’ are unable to provide.
Therefore, apps are becoming the dominant form of digital interaction. The customers in today’s world are on the move and they’re using mobile application platforms to get there. Whether they use mobile phones, tablets or other smart mobile devices – they have all the information they need. That’s why mobile apps are so much important in today’s business environment.
No matter what your business is, a mobile app can help you get and retain customers. We all know that the first place customers go to search for a product or service is online. If your business is available online, and you have an app that users can download to their devices, your business will make a really good impression. At a glance they will be able to see and open your app and interact/ purchase from your business.
Here are some of the biggest benefits of mobile apps for businesses.
- Reinforce your brand
- Enhance your visibility
- Increase accessibility
- Augment online sales
- Increase exposure across mobile devices
- Connect you with ‘on-the-go’ consumers
- Build a database of prospects/clients
- Create a Direct Marketing Channel
- Mobile Apps will allow you to engage with your customers in a whole new way
Not only that your business will have benefits, but your customers as well will appreciate the ease of doing business with you. Specifically they will:
- Have easy access to your inventory
- Get notifications of special events, launches, etc.
- Have one-touch access to your contact information
- Get directions to your location from wherever they are
- Make fast, seamless appointment scheduling
Further, it is important to note that promotional email messages receive about a 5% read rate while ‘Push’ notifications are read by a whopping 97% people.
Last, but not least, the most important reason why you should consider building your own mobile app is customer loyalty.
The choice you make today is going set the foundation for the future of your business. It’s on you to decide whether you’d like to be one of the first.